Nagy’s Body & Frame was established in 1973 by Dave Nagy. Dave began his career path as a Tool and Die maker. But, eventually, his love for the automobile won out, and he founded Nagy’s Body & Frame at 12145 Whitman Rd. Doylestown. After 3 additions and many updates, Doylestown, at 10,000 square feet, continues to be the largest repair facility in the Nagy’s Collision Centers family.
Did you know our Doylestown location also offers mechanical services?
- General Automotive Repair
- Preventative Car Maintenance
- Air Conditioning and Heater Service
- Cooling System and Radiator Repair
- Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement
- Oil Filter Replacement
- Brake Repair
- Engine Diagnostic
- Belts, Hoses, Fluids
- Air Filters
- Transmission Services
- Struts Shocks