About Us

Nagy’s Body & Frame was established in 1973 by Dave Nagy. Dave began his career path as a Tool and Die maker. Eventually, his love for the automobile won out, and he founded Nagy’s Body & Frame at 12145 Whitman Rd. Doylestown. After 3 additions and many updates, Doylestown, at 10,000 square feet, continues to be the largest repair facility in the Nagy’s Collision Centers family. 

In 1995, brothers Ron and Dan Nagy purchased the business from their father. At the time, they had both worked for over 15 years as technicians at Nagy’s. Dave continues to play a major role in the business, as a consultant, encourager and role model. 

In April 2005, Ron and Dan saw a need in the Wooster area for an independent repair facility. They purchased a 6,000 square foot building on Cleveland Rd. and remodeled it. Nagy’s Collision Center Wooster was opened in September of that year to better accommodate our customers, a separate office was built  in 2006 for estimates and car rentals. Today Enterprise is onsite at all Nagy’s locations. 

In December 2007 Kirk Spurgeon of Spurgeon Chevrolet, in Wooster, approached Ron and Dan about re-opening his body shop under the Nagy’s name. Our Grand Opening was held in January 2008. In December of that year, a new office was constructed complete with drive thru estimating. In May 2009, Ron and Dan opened a fourth location in Wadsworth. It is located in the former Wadsworth Collision property, previously owned by John Wolf. Remodeling was completed in the office and shop and the Grand Opening was held May 2009. 

In December 2009, Ron and Dan opened in the Millersburg area, in the former Custom Works Auto Body, previously owned by Karl Kuhns. Once again, remodeling was completed and the Grand Opening was January 4 2010. 

In June 2010, Ron and Dan opened Nagy’s Collision Express in Orrville. This location houses an Estimating Center, Call Center, Nagy’s Corporate Offices & Enterprise Rental. Remodeling was completed and a Grand Opening was held in July 2010.

In January 2012 Ron and Dan purchased an automotive detailing business from Mark & Ryon Mays, ProTouch Automotive Detailing. 

In July 2012 Kip Bigelow of Doug Chevrolet approached Ron and Dan about taking over operations of their body shop. Doug Chevrolet is located on the “Green Auto Mile.” Ron and Dan renovated the office and shop and opened in September 2012.

Also in July 2012 Scott Harris of Bill Harris Dealerships approached Ron & Dan about taking over operations of his body shop. The Bill Harris Auto Group consists of GM, Buick, Cadillac, Jeep, Dodge, Ram and Chrysler. It is located in Ashland across from the Ashland County Fairgrounds. Ron and Dan renovated the facility and opened in November of 2012

In March 2014 Ron and Dan opened in Hartville in the former Village Collision, previously owned by Vince Dachille. Renovations were done to the office and a Grand Opening was held in May.

In January 2016 Ron and Dan opened in RiverStyx, formerly White's Autobody owned by Will White.

This is how the Nagy’s Collision Center team stands today. Pride is taken in responding to customer and industry demands by constantly upgrading our equipment, education and training. 
 

Our Companies

Nagy's Collision Centers
Nagy's Power Sports
Pro Touch Auto Detailing

Our Partners

Corporate Info

1771 N. Main Street
Orrville, OH 44667

Phone: 330.642.1010
Fax: 330.642.1011

Mon-Fri 7:30-5:00

Social